Pan Fried Threadfin with Ginger Soya Sauce
- OKI Premium Sunflower Oil
- 2 slices Threadfin fillet
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb size old ginger, shredded
- 1 stalk spring onion, diced
Ingredients for marinade:
- ½ tbsp Shaoxing wine
- Corn flour
Ingredients for gravy:
- 1½ tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 drop sesame oil
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 6 tbsp water
- Clean threadfin and wipe dry with kitchen towel.
- Marinate threadfin with salt, pepper and shaoxing wine. Let it marinate for 10 mins then lightly coat with corn flour.
- Heat OKI Premium Sunflower Oil in a frying pan.
- Pan fry threadfin until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Dish and set aside.
- Use the same pan, sauté chopped garlic, shredded ginger and diced spring onion until fragrance releases.
- Add gravy ingredients and bring to boil.
- Drizzle gravy over threadfin. Garnish with shredded red chili and diced spring onion.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
- OKI Premium Canola Oil
- 200gm debone chicken drumsticks
- 8 tiger prawns
- 3 dried mushroom
- ½ yellow capsicum
- ½ red capsicum
- 4 holland beans
- ½ carrots
- ½ onion
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp cashew nut
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Shao Xing Hua Tiao cooking wine
- 4 tbsp of soaked dried mushroom water
- De-skin, trim fat and dice the chicken drumsticks.
- Marinate chicken drumstick with a dash of soy sauce, pepper and corn flour.
- Add OKI Canola oil in a pan, add prawns and stir fry until it turns pink.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add chopped garlic, onion and stir fry until fragrant releases.
- Add marinated chicken and stir fry until color changing.
- Add mushrooms, yellow capsicum, red capsicum, holland beans and carrot, stir well.
- Add gravy ingredients and stir to mix well. Add prawn and cashew nuts and bring to boil.
- Dish out and set aside for filling in the center of crispy yam ring.